At Lumeto, we believe that scalable immersive training solutions will empower and revolutionize the way in which we re-skill and upskill our workforce. Our spatial training solutions can reduce or eliminate travel and simulation costs, improve trainee retention, reduce new employee ramp up times, and dramatically improve on-the-job efficiency.
The right people take on challenges that come with building new technologies head on! We need people to help us drive a new wave of effective training and team collaboration, working with global enterprises across VR, AR and MR platforms to build, integrate and deploy scalable learning solutions. We’re entering our next stage of growth and are looking for energetic, solution oriented and curious minds to join us as we build the foundation of our company.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our team, focusing on the delivery of an innovative new VR product as we transition from a Closed Beta to an Open, live product. You will work with Engineering and Design teams to ensure they are set up for success in the development and delivery of complex, highly-technical products. This role will focus on facilitating and driving an Agile approach through all stages of growth, from ideation and discovery to testing and release.
Your areas of ownership
- Product Delivery: you will work with Product Owners to drive progress and efficiency as the team develops and ships cutting-edge, highly technical products. This will include implementing agile methodologies, facilitating scrum events, building processes/systems to enable seamless communication across teams, helping to manage/groom product backlogs, driving decisions around prioritization and, most importantly, serve as a coach to ensure that work is done effectively and efficiently — on time & on spec.
- Agile Culture: you will be an agile evangelist within the organization, helping to promote a culture of delivery and focus on iteration and excellence. You'll facilitate training and workshops, help to improve current processes while implementing new structure, and build an org-wide awareness/clarity around goals and priorities.
- You have a proven track record of working with Engineering teams as a Scrum Master / Agile Coach, with a focus on delivery
- You are passionate about VR, AR, immersive learning and/or Web3 and the future of technology
- You don't necessarily need to have an engineering/STEM background, but you have experience working within technical teams or highly technical industries
- You have strong facilitation, communication and coaching skills; you can give examples of how you've driven change through influence instead of authority
What to Expect
- Interview process: you will hear back from us within 3 days of applying, and will get a response either way. In our process you will chat with Brett, Kavi and other members of our team
- Location: this role will be primarily based out of our Toronto studio, with flexibility to work from home when needed