At Lumeto, we believe that scalable immersive training solutions will empower and revolutionize the way in which we re-skill and upskill our workforce. Our spatial training solutions can reduce or eliminate travel and simulation costs, improve trainee retention, reduce new employee ramp up times, and dramatically improve on-the-job efficiency.
The right people take on challenges that come with building new technologies head on! We need people to help us drive a new wave of effective training and team collaboration, working with global enterprises across VR, AR and MR platforms to build, integrate and deploy scalable learning solutions. We’re entering our next stage of growth and are looking for energetic, solution oriented and curious minds to join us as we build the foundation of our company.
As a Technical Product Manager you will have ownership over the product strategy and delivery for one of our immersive learning products. We have had very positive feedback from early partners/customers, and you will be responsible for taking the product to the next level, building for both scale and widespread adoption/use. As a Technical Product Manager you'll work with both quantitative and qualitative research to build a defined product vision and roadmap, and then collaborate with our Design and Engineering teams to deliver on that vision.
Your areas of ownership
- Product Strategy/Vision: lead the definition, scope and prioritization of our next strategic product built on Lumeto’s Involve XR platform, defining the vision, strategy, planning and execution within a roadmap. You'll define and track the metrics that matter, participate in meetings with customers and partners to collect feedback, and find ways to translate pain points and qualitative feedback into actionable projects and tasks.
- Product Delivery: take a lead role in driving solutions, working with engineers, designers, customers and other internal partners in an agile way. You'll promote a data-driven approach to building the Involve XR platform with advanced analytics and visualization tools, tackling problems like proving learning efficacy, driving skill development insights at a personal level and across larger cohorts, and harnessing ML to automate learning pathways, experiences and insights.
- Future of Immersive Learning: you'll help to define the future of immersive learning by staying up to date on the latest technologies in the VR/AR world, learning about areas like 3D mapping, computer vision, deep learning, game engines and more. You'll ideate, iterate and help find the balance between moving quickly and pushing the boundaries of what we believe is possible.
- You have a proven track record of shipping highly technical products, ideally in the AR, VR or immersive gaming space
- You have a solid understanding of engineering processes and how software is made, but prefer to focus on the What and the Why versus the How
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity — you're the type of person who enjoys building out process and plans, using data to drive decisions, and focusing on agile delivery
- You're comfortable operating at a strategic high-level and hands-on tactical level, and understand that this role will involve constantly switching between the two
What to Expect
- Interview process: you will hear back from us within 3 days of applying, and will get a response either way. In our process you will chat with Brett, Kavi and other members of our team
- Location: this role will be primarily based out of our Toronto studio, with flexibility to work from home when needed